In 1996, Scott Larson became the president of BenchMark Engineers, PC. Since then, BME has received multiple awards and recognitions for our work. In 1997, Larson won his first award for a road project in the town of Cheyenne, helping to establish BME’s foundation of quality, community and integrity. The success and recognition of BME’s work only grew from there. Over the years, BME has remained consistently competitive, yet humble in all of our endeavors. BME proudly participates in community service and we have established a strong working relationship with Habitat for Humanity in Laramie County. Every single BME project is fueled by experience, knowledge and attention to detail, regardless of the client. These are the high standards that help set BME apart from our competitors, continue to gain recognition and produce award-worthy projects that help communities grow and flourish.
SOME OF OUR AWARD WINNING PROJECTS:
- LARAMIE COUNTY COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS FACILITY
- CENTRAL AVE. RECONSTRUCTION; CHEYENNE, WY
- 15TH STREET RECONSTRUCTION; CHEYENNE, WY
- WATER TANK REPLACEMENT; LINGLE, WY
- MICK AND SUZIE HIGH ALTITUDE PERFORMANCE CENTER; UNIVERSITY OF WYOMING