- BME is contracted by WYDOT to provide Reconnaissance Investigations and Reports statewide for a 2-year period.
- BME gets under contract to perform the designs for a new 5/6 Elementary School in Cheyenne.
- One of the largest project BME is currently involved in is the Wyoming Capital Square Project. More details about the project in its entirety can be found HERE.
- BME is proud to announce the opening of a new branch office in Fort Collins , Colorado to better serve our Colorado clients & projects.
- The city of Cheyenne holds a Grand Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the Civivc Center Detention Pons Project
- Laramie County has BME begin the surveying and design for the widening, reconstruction and paving of approximately 5 miles of Iron Mountain Road.
- BME begins the designs for the Torrington Hospital Expansion Project.
- BME begins the surveying and designs for the new Laramie County Community College Residence Hall.
- BME’s design of the University of Wyoming High Altitude Performance Center was awarded “Best Project for 2018” by the Engineering News Record (ENR).
- Ryan Rasmussen passes his Professional Engineering License Exam!
- BME was selected to survey and design drainage and site improvements at Buffalo Ridge Elementary School
- Hired Ryan Rasmussen, E.I.
- BME began the surveying and design of the Laramie County Fair RV Site and Water System Improvements for all of their facilities.
- BME is selected by the City of Cheyenne Engineer’s Office to design the Capitol Basin 26th Street Storm Sewer Interceptor.
- The Official Ribbon Cutting Ceremony takes place for the new Prairie Wind Elementary School in Laramie County, Wyoming which featured a video prepared by BME.
- The new Davis Elementary School in Cheyenne, Wyoming is completed and open for the new School year.
- Ground breaking for Cheyenne Public Safety Building
- BME was selected to provide civil engineering designs for the $300 million renovations, improvements and additions to the State Capitol and Herschler Buildings. Also included is the redevelopment of the old Safeway building site on Pioneer Ave. as well as the State parking lot between Central and Warren.
- BME was selected by the State of Wyoming to perform a complete topographic and boundary survey of the Capitol (inside and out), Herschler, old Safeway site, and the parking lot between Central and Warren.
- BME was selected to provide the civil engineering designs for the new Meadowlark Elementary School in Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- BME was selected to provide the civil engineering designs for the new City of Cheyenne Public Safety Building.
- The new Goins Elementary School in Cheyenne, Wyoming is completed and open for the new School year.
- BME was selected to provide the civil engineering designs for the new University of Wyoming STEM Building.
- BME was selected by the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center to perform all of the civil engineering designs for their new parking structure, Cancer Center, Emergency Department/Patient Tower buildings.
- By this time, BME has been honored with several more Awards and begins to accept projects in Colorado.
- Larson quickly wins his first design award with BME for a road project in Cheyenne, beginning a new tradition for the company and making BME a favorite of City Hall.
- Scott Larson becomes CEO of the newly renamed Benchmark Engineers (BME), which is by then the top civil engineering firm in the area. He continues the company’s tradition of success & ethics.
- Originally founded as Jack Noblitt and Associates (JNA) in Cheyenne, WY. The firm quickly gained a sizable market share and name recognition in the community.